A discussion on the ethical obligations that solicitors have when shaping the client journey.
This is sometimes referred to as the “six C’s”:
- clearly identifying the client;
- client’s best interests;
- confidentiality; and
- client conflict resolution.
In this interactive session you will explore the following:
- how to identify the nature and scope of the client retainer;
- 10 client attributes you need to watch out for;
- what you need to consider before terminating a retainer;
- the importance of professional independence; and
- how to shape the retainer to account for your client.
You will also have the opportunity to submit questions throughout the session.