Bill Singleton is an IT/IP partner at HWL Ebsworth Lawyers in Brisbane. Bill specialises in:
- Advising government and corporate organisations on legal aspects of cloud technology, privacy and data security, social marketing, procurement of ICT products and services, and digital commercialisation;
- Providing local and global organisations with commercial and strategic legal advice on structuring and leveraging IP to capitalise on the digital opportunity including the registration, protection and commercialisation of branding (trade marks), patents, designs and confidential information; and
- Providing legal advice on the collection, exploitation and protection of information and data, encompassing privacy advice, digital data (IP) rights, data mobility, data security (and breach) and surveillance.
Client and peer recognition:
- Best Lawyers 2016 Privacy and data security law
- Doyles Guide 2015 Leading Lawyer Telecommunications, Media and Technology Law
- Recommended – Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015 Telecommunications, Media and Technology law